“Through words and video, Iris joins her spirit with voices of suicide survivors. After such a grievous loss, with this new resource, growth is predictable.”
– Frank Campbell PhD, Survivor advocate and leader in suicidology for 30 years
• Birthed from the tragedy of Iris’s 20-year-old son’s suicide, Voices of Healing and Hope is the culmination of a life devoted to healing & supporting others in the process of loss.
• This groundbreaking book includes a DVD of loss survivors sharing their stories, what helped them heal and where they are now.
More about the BOOK & DVD
• Iris engages suicide loss survivors in authentic conversations on eight key issues: Why, Guilt, Shame/Stigma, Anger, Pain, Fear, Depression and Faith Questions.
• Renown for her book My Son … My Son … A Guide to Healing after Death, Loss or Suicide, Iris has been dedicated to suicide loss survivors and to suicide prevention for over four decades.
In your Video Training
Led by Elaine Alpert, M.Ed, loss survivor of her 16-year-old son, Rand
Co-producer of the Voices of Healing and Hope DVD
• Identify what’s causing you extra layers of pain (and what to do about it)
• Take charge of nagging thoughts about the suicide
• Learn how you can feel lighter and gain more peace of mind